Because you can’t look forward without looking back!
My personal 2011 highlights
- Celebrated the new year, with best friends of new and old
- Visited Miss Karen Vance in her city of Chicago
- Job interviews galore!
- Started blogging at UP in Theater
- Timbers and Blazer games galore!
- Started cooking
- Last ever Rocky Horror party at The Cottage
- Successfully presented my senior capstone – Bloggers and their First Amendment Rights
- Graduated from University of Portland!!!
- Turned 22 with a fabulous surprise party from Steven and my best friends
- Started my UP and Prichard Communications internships
- Moved out of The Cottage
- Moved into my swanky, downtown apartment
- Celebrated one year with Steven Quirk with a Seattle trip!
- Saw Pete Yorn and Counting Crows in concert
- Started Life of Roya
- Traveled to Isfahan and Tehran, Iran to visit our family
- Started running – signed up for two races
- Got a real-life job at the University of Portland!
2011 was pretty damn great! Let’s do this 2012!