So here I am, sick in bed with a fever, when I check my blog…
And lo and behold, I have been nominated for The Versatile Blogger award from the awesome Two Muffins In An Oven! This completely made my sick day wonderful!
Thank you Two Muffins in An Oven! I have loved following your posts (and seeing your book recommendations) for the past couple months. I feel completely honored!
The Versatile Blogger award is like paying it forward blog style!
- Nominate 15 fellow bloggers.
- Inform the bloggers of their nomination.
- Share 7 random things about yourself.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Add the Versatile Blog Award logo on your blog post.
Finding a great blog can be a challenge, but these 15 blogs have really helped shape me as a new blogger. I would like to nominate the following blogs…
Cheetah’s In Training
The Singing Llama
Lizz Writes Good
Mixed Drinks, Hungover Thoughts
Ten Things I Like
Run Pretty Run Fast
A Girl Named Bong…
Sailing on Paper
Seven random things about me…
1. I have an unhealthy obsession with reality TV. It’s something that I don’t like to talk about, but I just love reality TV. It’s nothing like watching a “real” train wreck that makes you feel great about your own life. This month’s obsession…The Biggest Loser. I cry every episode!
2. I will always feel more confident with red lipstick. I don’t know what it is, but it works every time!
3. My last name is actually my dad’s full last name. Many people assume that my mom and dad had it hyphenated when they were married. But really, Ghorbani-Elizeh is all from my dad! Ghorbani is our last name while Elizeh is the village that my dad and his brothers were born in!
4. The Perks of Being A Wallflower is my all-time favorite book. Yes I will go see the movie, but I know that nothing will be able to beat the book.
5. I am incapable of finishing a tube of chapstick. I always lose the tube before I can finish it. It’s not a huge problem, but it still bugs me everytime
6. For someone who fell in love with a singer, I have a horrible singing voice. I don’t know how Steven puts up with my pitchy singing in the car! I love to sing and nothing is going to stop me!
7. I have really enjoyed blogging. And with my 6,912 blog hits and counting, I am going to keep going for a bit!
Yeah! Congratulations to my fellow bloggers!